Surrender Fees help cover the cost of food, care, staffing and the guaranteed placement of your pet, plus any medical care that may be required.
- $250 Cat Surrender Fee (if the cat is not already spayed/neutered)
* Fee increases with existing medical conditions
- $200 Cat Surrender Fee (up to 5 Years)
- For Cats 6 years or older please see our Perpetual Care Program
- $250 Mother with Litter (up to 4 kittens)
* $25 for each additional littermate over 4
When surrendering your cat here is some important information to know:
- Your animal(s) must be in good health with current vaccinations complete with verifiable shot records
- Your animal(s) will NOT be accepted if aggressive, feral or in poor health
- Please note, we are a limited admission facility and can only accept animals based on space availability
- All surrenders must be pre-coordinated by telephone. Call or Feline Program Director Jen (505) 771-0140 (option #4) prior to bringing an animal to us to see if we have space available and if we will be able to accept your animal.
- Understand that if we accept your animal we will require a mandatory surrender fee to cover the partial cost of care and placement of your pet.
We cannot accept surrendered animals at the Ranch without an initial phone interview with our Feline Program Director. NO animals may be surrendered at the Mobile Adoption locations or Resale Stores.